woensdag 4 juli 2012

0472012






 
 Hello lovely readers!

 
Here we are again and this week we're gonna write about a trend in Holland.
Although we said goodbye to the Dutch flag after the UEFA, we still love the American and British flag!



sorry, we are crazy :)

Last Monday we went shopping in Rotterdam in the Britisch and American style.
As you can see on this photo Denise wore the British flag as a scarf and Dominique wore a top with the American flag.







Dominique:
'I think that the clothes with the American print are very nice and I also love the scarfs! :)
 But it's annoying that a lot of people have clothes with the American print.'


Denise:
'I totally agree with Dominique. I especially love the scarfs!
But when I look around me I see a lot of girls wearing the same clothes and scarfs.'



This was our blog for this week and we hope you've enjoyed it!







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten